Introducing a New Online Portal for Long Island Personal Injury Claimants
Anyone suffering from debilitating personal injuries knows what it means to fight. You fight the pain, fight to recover, and then fight to rebuild your life. Unfortunately, most negligently injured New Yorkers find themselves fighting legal as well as health battles. From navigating unfounded no-fault denials to defending your right to compensation before a jury, don’t delay – call Team Giuffré.
The case results at Giuffré Law Offices, P.C. speak for themselves. We’ve recovered millions in deserved compensation for injured New Yorkers without any upfront costs. Whether you were rear-ended by a distracted driver, negligently infected with COVID-19, or slipped and fell on a dangerous condition, contact us online or call our 24/7 Long Island personal injury hotline at 516-802-9912.
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City Personal Injury Lawyers
Despite their suffering, many negligently injured claimants hesitate to contact an attorney. This reluctance often stems from certain preconceived notions about New York injury lawyers. John Giuffré and his dedicated team strive to address the following common questions prospective clients have about personal injury lawyers. Additionally, we now provide comprehensive answers to some of New York’s most frequently asked personal injury and auto accident questions.
- How much does it cost to speak with a personal injury attorney? At Giuffré Law Offices, P.C., you can schedule a free case analysis by contacting us online or calling 516-802-9912.
- But how much does it cost to hire an injury lawyer in Nassau County? In most cases, personal injury firms charge contingency, not hourly fees. Typically, clients only pay around 33% of a settlement or award if an attorney recovers compensation for them. Most firms even front filing fees and litigation costs.
- Can my car accident lawyer help me with no-fault denials and complicated insurance paperwork? Once our personal injury lawyers accept your case, we might assist you with any legal matter related to your accident. From advocating for you during independent medical examinations to helping you apply for disability benefits; we focus on the paperwork while you focus on getting well.
- Can my lawyer lend me money while my case is pending? No, and you should not retain an attorney who implies otherwise. If you’re struggling with medical bills and lost wages after an accident, we might help you apply for insurance benefits, request an expedited insurance settlement, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
- What if I don’t want to sue for an accident, but I need compensation? Most viable car accident, slip-and-fall, and medical malpractice cases result in insurance settlements. Further, insurers usually pay for their client’s legal defense. We all make mistakes, and personal injury attorneys seldom enforce judgments against individual defendants personally. You might recover compensation directly from an insurer without resorting to time-consuming litigation.
“I never knew lawyers like this existed but after meeting with John Giuffré I immediately knew I was in good hands.” – read this and more testimonials from our satisfied clients and contact us online or at 516-802-9912 for a no-risk personal injury consultation.
How Giuffré Law Offices, P.C. Might Help You
Personal injury law encompasses a wide range of legal claims in New York. Our lawyers might assist you with the following cases:
Falls represent the leading cause of unintentional injuries among children and the elderly in the United States. Whether your loved one fell at a nursing home, you slipped on dangerous icy conditions, or you tripped at the grocery store, you might recover financial compensation.
Motor Vehicle Collisions
Car, truck, bus, and motorcycle crashes frequently result in debilitating injuries and fatalities. Long Island car crashes may cause multiple disc herniations, third-degree burns, traumatic brain injuries, fractures, and nerve damage. Distracted driving and speeding commonly cause Long Island car accidents. Do not let insurance adjusters claim you didn’t suffer a “serious injury” under New York law. We know better at Giuffré Law Offices, P.C.
You trust medical professionals to heal your injuries, not cause them. However, fatigued physicians and overwhelmed nurses make mistakes. Call us today if your condition worsened after seeking medical treatment, or a nursing home failed to care for your loved one properly. The attorneys at Giuffré Law Offices are carefully monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus on New York residents and might assist you with COVID-19 claims as the law develops.
Recreational Sporting Injuries
Whether you were hit with a foul ball at Citi Field or your child was subject to excessive force during football practice, call us to discuss injuries sustained while watching or participating in recreational activities. Don’t let insurers convince you that you assumed the risk of these injuries. Proprietors still owe duties of safety to athletic spectators and participants on Long Island.
If an intentional or carelessly inflicted injury resulted in a loved one’s death, you have limited time to bring a claim for damages. We may assist overwhelmed family members in navigating probate proceedings and ensuring justice for their loved one’s untimely death. Discuss New York wrongful death claims confidentially with us today.
We love our pets, but that’s no excuse for an owner’s inability to control a dangerous animal. Speak with us privately about your right to compensation and the consequences of a dog bite on Long Island.
From falling dressers to defective medical equipment, dangerously designed products may cause life-altering injuries on Long Island. We may hold sellers, manufacturers, installs, and designers of dangerous products liable for your losses.
Speak with Our Qualified Long Island Legal Professionals Today
With convenient office locations in Stewart Manor, Brooklyn, and Bayside, John Giuffré and his team have over 50 years of combined experience protecting the rights of injured claimants in New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, and surrounding counties.
Our fully functional virtual office and client communication platform allows Giuffré Law Offices, P.C. to stay on top of every case. Contact us online or call our 24/7 Long Island personal injury hotline at 516-802-9912 today for your free, no-risk case analysis.