John J. Giuffré
Email: email@example.com, Ext: 10
John J. Giuffré is a trial lawyer with over thirty years’ experience and the founding lawyer of Giuffré Law Offices, P.C. Having left a Park Avenue corporate law firm, he has focused his law practice on helping individuals – people who are injured through negligence or neglect. John has successfully represented hundreds of people injured in motor vehicle accidents as well as cases involving construction site injuries, dog bites, bed sores, nursing home malpractice and medical malpractice. He is a passionate and dedicated advocate for those who have been injured in all types of motor vehicle crashes, including car, bus, truck, tractor-trailer, ride share and motorcycle accidents. He holds negligent parties accountable and obtains maximum compensation for those who have been injured, even in the most complex motor vehicle accidents.
- Columbia College, B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D.
- Editor of Journal of International Business Law
- New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- Nassau County Bar Association, Ethic Committee
- New York Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Floral Park Lions Club
- New Hyde Park Chamber of Commerce
- Floral Park Chamber of Commerce
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Covert Avenue Chamber of Commerce
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Top Lawyers of North America